Blog Pages

3/29/15

Laura Christine Guitar Lessons - San Diego

I've always avoided learning music theory because I feared it would interfere with my song writing. Traditionally I just played by ear without really knowing what I was playing. Fast forward twenty years and I'm now faced with a need to communicate my songs to session musicians.

laura christine

To remedy this situation I started taking guitar lessons from Laura Christine in San Diego. I'll admit, I was somewhat nervous at the first lesson because she's a total metal shredder and I'm a pop rock punk ass!

I told Laura that my primary goal was to learn enough music theory to communicate my songs to other session musicians. I also told her that my secondary goal was to actually "know where to play" when soloing. That skill will save me a lot of time!

laura christine

She told me "no problem" and began to map out a path for me to achieve my goals. We've been chipping away at it for a while now and I am totally convinced that it's working.

My notation skills are improving and my solos are becoming much easier to create. She really takes the time to ensure that I understand each step of the process.

So, if you are in the San Diego area and would like to take your guitar playing to the next level then consider contacting Laura Christine. She can definitely help you achieve your goals and improve your guitar playing.

Contact: Laura Christine

All images used by permission. Images © LauraChristineMusic.Com 2014. All rights reserved.

Thanks for reading,
Trenton

No comments:

Post a Comment